These triple chocolate cookies are one of the best cookies I have ever baked. If you love chocolate, these are for you. If you don’t, there is a chance you will fall in love with it. And even if you won’t suddenly start loving chocolate, these cookies become your favourite for sure. Try them warm, fresh out of the oven and you will understand what I am talking about.
I wish I could send you some. If you try the recipe anytime soon, do share the feedback. I look forward to connecting with like-minded people.
Anyways, as always these cookies are baked using whole wheat flour. You can use all-purpose flour too if you aren’t fond of WWF bakes.
Have used cocoa powder, dark and white chocolate chunks and chips. You can increase the quantity of chocolate chips in the dough if you like.
I have used a 200 ml cup for measurements.
Triple chocolate cookies
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar tightly packed
- 1/3 cup Powdered refined sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Baking soda
- 1 big Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Chopped chocolate white and dark to garnish the cookies
- 1/4 cup white and dark choco chips
- Take out all ingredients from the refrigerator one hour prior to the baking.
- In a big bowl, sift wheat flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy and white. Don't overbeat. You can use a hand whisk or an electric one.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Mix nicely scrapping the sides.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Bring the dough together.
- Add choco chips both dark and white to the batter.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven at 160 C for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out the cookies using a measuring tbsp. Flatten the balls.
- Press chocolate chunks into the cookies.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 160 C.
- Cool them on the wire rack or dig in the warm cookies.
- Store them in an airtight container for one week to 10 days.